Contoh Soal Grammar Review , Will, Can, Should, Have to - In using the expression, there are some grammatical features that you should notice. In the previous lesson you have learned about how to express attention and state necessity and expectation both in written and spoken dialogs. In this term, you will focus on the grammatical feature of using Will, Can, Should, Have To that relate to the context of capturing attention, expressing necessities & expectations.
- I expect he will to come earlier.
- You will not make me down at the concert, will you?
- Will you tell your mother about your dream?
Negative : Subject + will not/won’t + Bare Infinitive + Object/Complement
Interrogative : Will + Subject + Bare Infinitive + Object/Complement?
- She can speak English very well
- It’s not surprising if you can swim like a fish.
- You can leave the room now if you have finished your test.
- They can’t fly to Bali because of bad weather.
- Can you help me, please?
- Can we start the class?
Affirmative : Subject + can + Bare Infinitive + Object/Complement
Negative : Subject + cannot/can’t + Bare Infinitive + Object/Complement
Interrogative : Can + Subject + Bare Infinitive + Object/Complement?
- You should check it to the mechanic.
- They should make it by themselves.
- He should fight for bullying
Affirmative : Subject + should + Bare Infinitive + Object/Complement
Negative: Subject + should not/shouldn’t + Bare Infinitive + Object/Complement
Interrogative : Should + Subject + Bare Infinitive + Object/Complement?
- I have to get the bus before 6 or I will miss the meeting.
- You have to get the voucher if you want to win the grand prize.
- I have to send an email every day to the customers.
Do you understand?
- Yuli can swim well now because her brother trains her every weekend.
- That man has to use good language to persuade people that the Place is an interesting place to visit.
- I must make passport before going abroad.
- We should not believe about that issue.
They … pay for the ticket before watching a movie in the cinema.
She … call her clients to cancel the meeting before they come.
Aldi has travelled a lot. He … speak English well now.
Teacher: No, you ... stay in the class until the bell rings.
Do you have any idea?
Dani: I think ….
Randi : Yes, mom.
Mom : ….
Randi : Alright, mom. Good night.
It’s mandatory to have a license to drive a car or motorbike. So, ....
He slept late last night because of watching football match; he must be late for school.
My biology exam will be very hard. It is necessary to study a lot for it.
Arie : You should go to her house and ask her mother.
Irfan : You’re right. I’ll go now.