Contoh Soal Listening , Monologues of Various Types of Narrative Texts - Have you ever heard the word ‘narrative’? I believe students in grade XII have heard about that word many times. Narrative text has been learned since grade VII in junior high school.
Do you understand?
- Orientation : when Diamond tells about himself and what he usually did (Explanation Recording 2 - paragraph A and B)
- Complication : when his parents were killed and the company was burnt (paragraph C)
- Resolution : when he changed to be a better person (paragraph D)
- Re-orientation : when he told what happens after the complication (paragraph 4)
- Stories about adventure, mystery, fantasy, or history can be a narrative text too.
- Think about two stories that you have read/listened, identify their generic structures and language features, and then decide whether or not they belong to narrative text.